by hammad | Jun 7, 2023 | Blog, Client
In an organization, your branding is defined through your products, services, and most significantly, your workforce. Without the right people, progress will not be achieved, which is why recruiting the right talents for your team has a significant effect on business branding. In terms of recruitment, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, or RPO has been an effective solution for most companies that need to modernize their recruitment. Along the way, it will improve the quality of their hires and save more cost than the conventional recruitment process. But how did really RPO help organizations in terms of employer branding? In this blog, we will discuss the benefits of RPO and its ability to improve an organization’s brand through the recruitment and retention of top talents that cannot be normally done in in-house recruitment. Are you ready to make your brand more known in your industry? Let’s start!
Related: Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). Why Your Company Should Use RPO?
RPO Improves Your Company’s Hiring Quality
As the company’s decision-maker, are you having trouble screening candidates and in the end, cost you lots of resources just to get that talent? RPO can help you in that aspect. Recruitment firms have access to a wide range of talent pools for specific positions across different industries. This also leads to a shorter time to hire because you do not have to manually wait and/or search for candidates for that role. In that regard, the candidates were already screened and made sure that they are a good fit for your company. Your selected RPO partner can help you as well in terms of creating job descriptions that are aligned with your company’s purpose and vision and result in more candidates interested in the role. Vacancies are easily resolved, and employee retention and satisfaction are evident when recruitment is done through an RPO provider.
Achieve Brand Consistency Through RPO
Through consistent and engaging job descriptions, candidates are more likely to apply for the job when they are given a clear explanation of the role and its responsibilities, the company’s goals, and its atmosphere and culture for its employees. RPO providers will have consistent communications and updates with the candidates, which will help build trust and integrity in your organization’s branding. Once your company has another opening for a different role, past efforts for candidate retention will leave a good impression for your future candidates.
Seeking an RPO provider’s service for your recruitment needs does not only acquire the right talent for your team but has guaranteed benefits for your employer branding as well. After consulting with your RPO partner, the reputation of the company will be likely to increase with minimum effort and expenditure.
Utilizing AG Globe Services’ RPO services can increase your brand recognition within your industry, attract exceptional talent, and lead to business success. To learn more about our RPO services and how they can help you achieve your recruitment objectives, contact us today.
by hammad | May 24, 2023 | Blog, Client, Healthcare, Job Seekers
The heart is located in the center of our body. This body part is often associated with our emotions toward other people. In the Healthcare field, though technical skills are a basic requirement, having remarkable soft skills such as effective communication, team player, compassion, and problem-solving will help you in delivering the best care for your patients. This is pouring your heart into your work and for other people. Having these soft skills will help you grow as a professional as it makes you more satisfied at your job. In this blog, we will learn different things such as examples of soft skills and their importance in Healthcare, their impact on patient outcomes and satisfaction, and overcoming the challenges in incorporating soft skills into Healthcare.
Examples of Essential Soft Skills and Their Importance
Having soft skills play a vital role in providing your patients with the best care for them. Here are the soft skills that can help a Healthcare Professional:
- Since Healthcare is an ever-changing field, having this soft skill allows the Healthcare professional to be able to adapt to new procedures, rules, and technologies to provide the best service to his/her patients. Adjusting to a new thing will not be stressful or hard. Also, Healthcare Professionals who have this skill are more open to learning new things that will help them grow professionally.
- One of the most important to have in Healthcare as it helps build trust and rapport between the Healthcare Professional and the patient. It allows an individual to connect and understand his/her patients on a greater level because emotions are attached to this skill. Having empathy also helps Healthcare Professionals to feel more satisfied in their jobs due to a deeper understanding of their purpose.
- Effective Communication
- Perhaps the foundation of all interactions with other people. To be able to connect with your patients successfully, communicating effectively is a must. As a Healthcare Professional, you must be able to relay complex information easily, listen attentively, and respond properly to your patients.
- A Healthcare Professional is able to analyze a sprouting issue, develop an immediate and effective solution, and implement it efficiently is important in Healthcare, especially in emergency situations.
How soft skills can affect patient satisfaction and outcomes?
When Healthcare Professionals have the soft skills stated earlier, patients tend to be more treated easily and faster because they will listen to their doctors and nurses right away. This helps them reduce healthcare costs as well. Patients will have a better and clearer understanding of their medical conditions, fewer hospital readmissions, and improved health because they believe that the professionals that they are talking to are reliable.
Related: Unity in Diversity: The Vital Role of Cultural Competence in the Healthcare Environment
Challenges in Incorporating Soft Skills in Healthcare and How to Overcome Them
Even though essential, incorporating soft skills can be challenging. Some factors that can be the issue are the following:
- Time Limitations
- Due to the heavy workloads that our Healthcare Professionals are carrying every day, it makes it difficult for them to communicate effectively, connect deeper, and show sincerity and empathy to their patients. Most of the time, convenience comes into play as well as Healthcare Professionals lean more on the traditional approaches and are hesitant to learn new practices.
- Lack of Resources
- This is a common challenge to most Healthcare Organizations when trying to integrate soft skills. Manpower, time, access to modern technology, and cost are the factors that hinder the development of soft skills to provide high-quality patient care.
To solve these challenges, a Healthcare Organization can implement strategies such as providing education and training on soft skills, incorporating technology tools to streamline communication and collaboration, and promoting a culture of teamwork and collaboration. Offering flexible work schedules, encouraging peer-to-peer coaching and mentoring, and providing resources such as patient education materials can also help to support the development of soft skills.
Developing soft skills can help healthcare professionals, students, and aspiring workers advance their careers and make a positive impact on patients’ lives. With our expertise and resources at AG Globe Services, we can help you find a job that aligns with your career goals and provides a supportive work environment that values soft skills. Connect with us to learn more about how we can help you achieve your career aspirations.
by hammad | May 17, 2023 | Blog, Client
An organization with a diverse workforce can survive any challenges. Different points of view help a business to be at the top of their game by incorporating an array of skill sets that invoke creativity, innovation, and excellent problem-solving capabilities. Having a team of diverse minds is an advantage that all business leaders aspire to have to flourish in today’s business trends. The real challenge is how to start building diverse employees within your organization as attracting an ideal candidate can prove to be a struggle. Worry no more! This is where Recruitment Process Outsourcing or RPO can come to the rescue.
In this blog, we will tackle how outsourced recruitment can help your company build your own dream team, just like drafting NBA All-Stars. We will also get to know the challenges of building a diverse workforce, the benefits of RPO, and the best practices for outsourcing a good recruitment provider to meet your requirements.
Importance of Diversity in the Workplace
Diversity is very important, especially in the workplace. If all members of your team think and work the same, progress tends to become stagnant and common business goals will not be achieved. More time spent finding a solution results in financial losses for your company. The importance of diversity among individuals is the following:
- Creativity and Innovation: In an area where one mind might tend to lack, is where another mind may excel. When ideas flow in from different perspectives, the best results or improvements tend to be generated.
- Problem-solving: no matter what challenge may come, reliable insights from your team members is always readily available.
The Challenges of Building a Diverse Team
Building a flexible team is very hard and can prove to be expensive. Different factors that can stop you from making your team diverse are the following: lack of resources, such as time and budget, limited access to diverse talent pools, and unconscious bias when examining candidates.
Related: Recruitment Outsourcing: 10 Challenges RPO Can Solve
Benefits of RPO in Creating a Diverse Workforce for Your Organization
The aforementioned challenges can be resolved when you get an RPO provider. Outsourced recruitment has access to diverse candidate pools, which provides a business with many choices in choosing the right talent/s for a team. RPO providers are a cost and time efficient option as they can be allocated to solely main operations to lessen the workload of your recruiters. Additionally, RPO providers have experts in recruitment that can assist and save time when sorting through hundreds of candidates.
Best Practices for Outsourcing Your Recruitment Provider
- Look for a recruitment agency that specializes in diversity hiring. When examining a recruitment agency, always sift through their profile and experience and i) check for reviews if they are consistent in creating a diverse workforce for their clients and ii) if employee retention is exceptional.
- Promote inclusivity in the recruitment process. To attract diverse talents, it is very important to have an inclusive recruitment process for candidates from different backgrounds. Conducting blind resume screening helps in screening candidates and avoids unconscious bias along the process. This point should not be missed when looking for an RPO provider.
- Evaluate and improve the recruitment process. A good RPO provider always evaluates and makes sure that their recruitment processes are consistently improving.
With the points stated above, we hope that we’ve helped shine a light on beneficial ways to build a diverse workforce. If you are searching for an RPO provider that is an expert in recruiting a diverse team, AG Globe Services is the one you might be looking for. Connect with us and let us discuss your business needs together!
by hammad | May 9, 2023 | Blog, Client, Healthcare, Job Seekers
Healthcare is a fundamental right for every citizen. Who provides the Healthcare that they needed? Healthcare employees. Taking care of the health of the public is a big idea but there is more to it such as conducting research, developing new treatments and therapies, diagnosing and treating patients, and educating the masses on how to take care of our health. With the expanding variety of patient populations, cultural competence has become a key skill set for Healthcare employees. What is cultural competence? It refers to the ability of a Healthcare professional to understand and respect cultural differences in their patients and to provide appropriate care while keeping in mind of their patient’s cultural beliefs, values, and practices. As we go along in this blog, we will discuss its importance and study how cultural competence can improve patient results, reduce Healthcare differences, and promote a more inclusive and diverse workplace.
Understanding the Cultural Differences
Healthcare and Healthcare Providers have been viewed differently across different cultures. Cultural beliefs also play a factor when it comes to Healthcare decision-making. As a Healthcare professional, how important it is to understand the cultural differences of our patients? To do this, we must acknowledge that cultural differences exist and we should be open to learning about and respecting those differences such as believing in traditional or herbal treatments or medicines. Sometimes, spiritual practices are also present. These things mentioned will affect how the patient or his/her family will make their decision. Always remember, being respectful of someone’s views is the key to understanding cultural differences.
Enhancing Patient Communication
Once we are culturally competent, we will be able to communicate with our patients effectively. We can relay messages easily and they will be able to understand them such as terminologies that can intimidate, confuse, or discourage them from getting the needed treatment. Being able to level ourselves accordingly will not just help our patients but will benefit us more because we are also improving our communication skills through language barriers and cultural communication styles.
Related: Music and Healing for Healthcare Workers
Addressing Healthcare Disparities
In every Healthcare setting, Healthcare disparities are always present.
- Racial and ethnic disparities- people that belong to ethnic groups are more vulnerable to Healthcare disparities than non-minority populations due to a lack of access to modern medicine.
- Socioeconomic disparities- people that earn low income are also less likely to have access to quality Healthcare.
- Geographic disparities- just like people in ethnic groups, people who live in far rural areas, due to geographical reasons, have limited access to good health services as well.
- Age-related disparities- as our bodies get old, we are more prone to different diseases. Access to long-term care can be a challenge for older people.
- Sexual orientation and gender identity disparities- in places where LGBT individuals are being discriminated against and deprived of equality in society, they experience Healthcare disparity and may have limited access to quality Healthcare services.
Creating a culturally inclusive workplace
Providing a safe space and environment for our diverse patients is a great way of showing that we care for them no matter our differences. Having regular training and education regarding cultural competence is an effective solution for this matter. Our Healthcare professionals will be able to understand different cultures, values, and practices. We will also be able to teach them ways how to communicate with our patients properly and effectively without disregarding their views on Healthcare.
As we move towards a more diverse and multicultural society, being culturally competent should be essential, especially in the Healthcare field. Our Healthcare employees are the keys to encouraging equal treatment for everyone.
If you’re looking for a career in Healthcare that values cultural competence, AG Globe Services can help you find your dream job. Join us in promoting cultural competence in Healthcare and take the first step towards a rewarding career. Contact AG Globe Services today!
by hammad | Apr 26, 2023 | Blog, Job Seekers
When it comes to finding and hiring the best talent for a company, Recruitment Process Outsourcing or RPO can be an effective approach for a business. If an organization wants to have a pool of qualified and diverse candidates, partnering with an RPO provider will benefit them because of their resources, networks, and expertise. But of course, as decision-makers, we must be careful of any potential pitfalls that can ruin our business. In this blog, we will tackle three things that we must avoid when Outsourcing Recruitment. By knowing and preventing these mistakes, businesses will be able to take advantage of the full benefits of RPO and be able to acquire the best candidates for their team.
Related: Struggling to Find the Right Fit? Why Partnering with AG Globe Services Can Help You Find Positions You May Not Find on Your Own
Having an Effective Communication
Communication is a crucial aspect of any partnership, especially in the Recruitment industry. Without consistent and effective communication, the partnership between the organization and its Recruitment Partner can easily falter and lead to disastrous outcomes. Failing to keep an open line of communication can cause misunderstandings, the absence of crucial information, wasted time, and hasty decision-making. All of which can lead to hiring subpar talent and squandering valuable resources.
Consider Factors Outside of Cost
While cost is often the primary concern when it comes to Outsourcing Recruitment, it should not be the sole factor taken into account. The company should also assess the Recruitment Partner’s expertise, resources, and capabilities to ensure that expectations are met, and the results are promising.
A Recruitment Partner should not be chosen hastily without proper research and evaluation. Choosing a partner without due diligence can be damaging to an organization’s reputation and can incur significant costs. Evaluating a partner’s experience and track record is critical to achieving the best possible results.
Organizations should not be afraid to ask questions and seek clarification. A transparent and open communication flow should be established from the outset. This ensures that both parties understand the process and the expected outcomes, and there is a clear line of communication in case of any issues or concerns.
RPO can be a game-changer for businesses looking to hire top talent more efficiently and effectively. However, it’s important to avoid common mistakes, such as poor communication with the Recruitment Partner, overemphasizing cost, and inadequate due diligence. By partnering with the right RPO provider and implementing a clear Recruitment strategy, businesses can build a strong and diverse workforce that drives their success.
If you’re in need of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Service Provider (MSP), or Vendor Management System (VMS) services, AG Globe Services can be your ideal Recruitment Partner. We have a history of successfully sourcing and delivering top-tier talent to numerous healthcare firms across the United States.