Healthcare is the leading industry around the world due to various reasons like birth, mortality, disease treatment, health checkups, medicine manufacturing, therapies, health training and seminars, and the like. Health is always and will always be the number one priority of all nations no matter what era. That is why different opportunities arise every time in the healthcare industry. Along with Science and Technology that improve patient care and healthcare facilities, the need for professionals in different healthcare fields is growing as well. In this blog, we will discuss the 10 healthcare jobs that are in demand for this year and help you find your dream career in the healthcare industry.
According to US News, here are the top 10 Healthcare Jobs this year (2023):
- Nurse Practitioner- if you are a Registered Nurse and want to elevate your professional career, being a Nurse Practitioner might be the best path for you. As the top 1 job for this year, the need for these healthcare professionals is great. Their healthcare services continue to be in demand over the years due to the need for different specialized areas such as preventative care, mental health, and pediatrics.
- Physician Assistant- nowadays, this type of healthcare professional is very important and plays a crucial role in improving healthcare services to patients. To become a professional Physical Assistant, one must need a master’s degree program and a license to practice the profession.
- Physical Therapist- this type of healthcare Profession is always in need because they work with patients of different ages, from young to adults, to different professions such as athletes and the like. As people are getting more active in today’s generation, these Healthcare Professionals are going to be in demand even in the next years to provide quality of life through movements.
- Dentist- not just for showing beautiful smiles to other people, oral health is always important and should be prioritized by each individual because poor oral health can lead to potential health issues. Dentists play a vital role in helping us to have good oral health and keep us away from toothaches to serious diseases.
- Veterinarian- more and more people choose to have pets to keep them company at home or sometimes, at work. Veterinarians are important in our society to help treat the illnesses of our pets. Even in agriculture, the need for these professionals is high because they help maintain healthy livestock and prevent possible cases of flu that can be harmful to them and to us humans.
- Physician- as the demand for healthcare services continues to grow due to increasing population and improving medical technologies, Physicians will always be in need in all areas, from rural to urban. Job security will never be a problem for these professionals.
- Orthodontist- just like dentists, this healthcare profession continues to be in demand. Even if they help patients have beautiful and healthy smiles, Orthodontists have beautiful smiles on their faces as well due to good pay and job security.
- Registered Nurse- for basic healthcare needs, Registered Nurses are an in-demand profession because they always fit in different healthcare settings like hospitals, clinics, and long-term care facilities. The need for their knowledge and skills can be found almost everywhere.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon- when it comes to complex mouth surgical procedures, these professionals are always in need. They help patients that need the removal of their wisdom teeth, and patients that need cleft lip and palate repair.
- Nurse Anesthetists- they do not just help patients feel no pain during surgical operations, more importantly, they also monitor the vital signs of the patient throughout the medical procedure. This profession is in demand in different settings such as dental clinics, surgical centers, and hospitals.
These are the top 10 Healthcare jobs for 2023. With the rise of new opportunities and challenges in the Healthcare Industry, the need for different healthcare professions continues to increase throughout the years.
Ready to find a rewarding career this 2023? We have lots of openings for Healthcare Professionals here at AG Globe Services. Connect with us and we will help you find your dream job!
Source: “Best Health Care Jobs.” (n.d.) US News. Retrieved from https://money.usnews.com/careers/best-jobs/rankings/best-healthcare-jobs
Who would have thought that Recruitment Process Outsourcing or RPO and the Gig Economy would go along with each other? In today’s era of business, everything is fast-paced and constantly moving. Most organizations spend their resources on improving their recruitment processes to acquire the right talents for their teams. On the other side, the gig economy consists of temporary workers or freelancers instead of full-time permanent employees. This labor market continues to rise due to its flexible nature and attracts more young professionals over time. Along with the expanding popularity of RPO, they would make a great synergy with each other as it allows for a simpler yet more efficient hiring process. In this blog, we will discuss how these two amazing business models work together and to organizations that accept freelancers an interesting and exciting RPO option for their recruitment requirements.
The Beauty of RPO
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a type of business where companies rely on a service provider to manage a part or their entire recruitment process. This makes the organization save more costs and get the right talent faster than the usual In-House Recruitment style. In selecting the right RPO partner, the company must look at their experience, expertise, and reviews from their previous clients.
Related: Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). Why Your Company Should Use RPO?
Gig Economy Booming
Almost everywhere, we would always hear the terms “freelancers”, “freelancing”, “part-time”, and other terms that are related to those mentioned. Many professionals, especially the young ones, would take on another job, aside from their permanent one, as an additional source of income to maximize their earnings. This business trend is growing over the years and companies are offering more freelancing opportunities for these types of jobseekers.
Why Do They Work Together?
When organizations tap into the Gig Economy to fill in their short-term staffing needs, they will have access to a wide range of scalable and flexible talent pools. The possibilities are almost unlimited as these professionals have different skills in many areas of expertise. RPO providers have the technology to find, attract, and assess freelancers that meet the criteria required by the company, without consuming much of their resources. As a result, the company will have a more cost-effective recruitment process and at the same time, promote diversity in their workforce due to the nature of freelancing.
When it comes to more exciting opportunities for companies that are seeking professionals in the market for part-time positions, tapping into the Gig Economy and RPO can easily fulfill your requirements. They both bring you an economical, adaptable, and diverse workforce while simplifying your recruitment process.
Ready to leverage your business by tapping into the Gig Economy? An excellent RPO provider like AG Globe Services can help you with that! Connect with us and let’s talk business together.
The Healthcare industry always requires top talent in terms of knowledge, expertise, and experience in dealing with patients, their families, and visitors, as well as fellow staff members. Healthcare Organizations are always looking new ways to attract and retain top talent within the industry as Healthcare Professionals are hard to come by. In terms of Recruitment, the rise of Managed Service Providers, or MSPs, has been gaining popularity due to their solutions that help resolve most of the Healthcare companies’ challenges. As we go over this blog, we will learn about the advantages of using an MSP to find the diverse Healthcare Professionals you will need to provide the best care for your patients.
Proficiency in Specialized Recruitment
Recruitment in the Healthcare industry is a very competitive race against hundreds of other organizations that are also continuously searching for top talent. MSPs help level the playing field by providing their knowledge of the Healthcare industry, its challenges, and requirements that must be met in a specific amount of time. MSP partners have a broad system of qualified candidates that they can recommend to companies that require a specific role. This is not always possible in traditional Recruitment, which is why MSP is a great solution for Healthcare Recruitment.
Related: Unity in Diversity: The Vital Role of Cultural Competence in the Healthcare Environment
Cost-Effective Recruitment Through Modern Technology
When it comes to saving costs, as a decision-maker in a Healthcare Organization, you can always trust MSP. An MSP uses modern and innovative ways for Recruitment, such as machine learning, predictive analytics, and AI that helps in terms of assessing multiple candidates effectively. With these modern technologies, MSPs are able to create tailored-fit solutions for Healthcare companies, resulting in higher cost savings when compared to the conventional process. The Healthcare Organizations will only need to pay for the requested services from the MSP. As MSPs use modern techniques in finding the right candidate for the position, most of their Recruitment tasks are already automated, saving your organization time and resources while ensuring top-quality hires.
Diversity and Satisfaction in Workforce
Keeping diversity among your workforce, especially in the Healthcare industry, can be challenging. However, when remodelling your Recruitment model through MSP, it can be done with ease. Recruitment methods are done strategically to tap into minorities or underrepresented groups, making them welcome to work in an all-encompassing workplace culture and atmosphere. MSPs are also capable of conducting diversity training for hiring managers to help break barriers and promote inclusivity and diversity. In this way, it will also improve the candidate’s experience, which helps them have a smooth transition into their new workplace. Additionally, the Healthcare company is also guided by the MSP to make their new hires feel appreciated and respected during their onboarding experience.
Partnering with an MSP like AG Globe Services for Healthcare Recruitment needs will level up your business. Connect with us and let’s talk business further.