by hammad | May 24, 2023 | Blog, Client, Healthcare, Job Seekers
The heart is located in the center of our body. This body part is often associated with our emotions toward other people. In the Healthcare field, though technical skills are a basic requirement, having remarkable soft skills such as effective communication, team player, compassion, and problem-solving will help you in delivering the best care for your patients. This is pouring your heart into your work and for other people. Having these soft skills will help you grow as a professional as it makes you more satisfied at your job. In this blog, we will learn different things such as examples of soft skills and their importance in Healthcare, their impact on patient outcomes and satisfaction, and overcoming the challenges in incorporating soft skills into Healthcare.
Examples of Essential Soft Skills and Their Importance
Having soft skills play a vital role in providing your patients with the best care for them. Here are the soft skills that can help a Healthcare Professional:
- Since Healthcare is an ever-changing field, having this soft skill allows the Healthcare professional to be able to adapt to new procedures, rules, and technologies to provide the best service to his/her patients. Adjusting to a new thing will not be stressful or hard. Also, Healthcare Professionals who have this skill are more open to learning new things that will help them grow professionally.
- One of the most important to have in Healthcare as it helps build trust and rapport between the Healthcare Professional and the patient. It allows an individual to connect and understand his/her patients on a greater level because emotions are attached to this skill. Having empathy also helps Healthcare Professionals to feel more satisfied in their jobs due to a deeper understanding of their purpose.
- Effective Communication
- Perhaps the foundation of all interactions with other people. To be able to connect with your patients successfully, communicating effectively is a must. As a Healthcare Professional, you must be able to relay complex information easily, listen attentively, and respond properly to your patients.
- A Healthcare Professional is able to analyze a sprouting issue, develop an immediate and effective solution, and implement it efficiently is important in Healthcare, especially in emergency situations.
How soft skills can affect patient satisfaction and outcomes?
When Healthcare Professionals have the soft skills stated earlier, patients tend to be more treated easily and faster because they will listen to their doctors and nurses right away. This helps them reduce healthcare costs as well. Patients will have a better and clearer understanding of their medical conditions, fewer hospital readmissions, and improved health because they believe that the professionals that they are talking to are reliable.
Related: Unity in Diversity: The Vital Role of Cultural Competence in the Healthcare Environment
Challenges in Incorporating Soft Skills in Healthcare and How to Overcome Them
Even though essential, incorporating soft skills can be challenging. Some factors that can be the issue are the following:
- Time Limitations
- Due to the heavy workloads that our Healthcare Professionals are carrying every day, it makes it difficult for them to communicate effectively, connect deeper, and show sincerity and empathy to their patients. Most of the time, convenience comes into play as well as Healthcare Professionals lean more on the traditional approaches and are hesitant to learn new practices.
- Lack of Resources
- This is a common challenge to most Healthcare Organizations when trying to integrate soft skills. Manpower, time, access to modern technology, and cost are the factors that hinder the development of soft skills to provide high-quality patient care.
To solve these challenges, a Healthcare Organization can implement strategies such as providing education and training on soft skills, incorporating technology tools to streamline communication and collaboration, and promoting a culture of teamwork and collaboration. Offering flexible work schedules, encouraging peer-to-peer coaching and mentoring, and providing resources such as patient education materials can also help to support the development of soft skills.
Developing soft skills can help healthcare professionals, students, and aspiring workers advance their careers and make a positive impact on patients’ lives. With our expertise and resources at AG Globe Services, we can help you find a job that aligns with your career goals and provides a supportive work environment that values soft skills. Connect with us to learn more about how we can help you achieve your career aspirations.
by hammad | May 17, 2023 | Blog, Client
An organization with a diverse workforce can survive any challenges. Different points of view help a business to be at the top of their game by incorporating an array of skill sets that invoke creativity, innovation, and excellent problem-solving capabilities. Having a team of diverse minds is an advantage that all business leaders aspire to have to flourish in today’s business trends. The real challenge is how to start building diverse employees within your organization as attracting an ideal candidate can prove to be a struggle. Worry no more! This is where Recruitment Process Outsourcing or RPO can come to the rescue.
In this blog, we will tackle how outsourced recruitment can help your company build your own dream team, just like drafting NBA All-Stars. We will also get to know the challenges of building a diverse workforce, the benefits of RPO, and the best practices for outsourcing a good recruitment provider to meet your requirements.
Importance of Diversity in the Workplace
Diversity is very important, especially in the workplace. If all members of your team think and work the same, progress tends to become stagnant and common business goals will not be achieved. More time spent finding a solution results in financial losses for your company. The importance of diversity among individuals is the following:
- Creativity and Innovation: In an area where one mind might tend to lack, is where another mind may excel. When ideas flow in from different perspectives, the best results or improvements tend to be generated.
- Problem-solving: no matter what challenge may come, reliable insights from your team members is always readily available.
The Challenges of Building a Diverse Team
Building a flexible team is very hard and can prove to be expensive. Different factors that can stop you from making your team diverse are the following: lack of resources, such as time and budget, limited access to diverse talent pools, and unconscious bias when examining candidates.
Related: Recruitment Outsourcing: 10 Challenges RPO Can Solve
Benefits of RPO in Creating a Diverse Workforce for Your Organization
The aforementioned challenges can be resolved when you get an RPO provider. Outsourced recruitment has access to diverse candidate pools, which provides a business with many choices in choosing the right talent/s for a team. RPO providers are a cost and time efficient option as they can be allocated to solely main operations to lessen the workload of your recruiters. Additionally, RPO providers have experts in recruitment that can assist and save time when sorting through hundreds of candidates.
Best Practices for Outsourcing Your Recruitment Provider
- Look for a recruitment agency that specializes in diversity hiring. When examining a recruitment agency, always sift through their profile and experience and i) check for reviews if they are consistent in creating a diverse workforce for their clients and ii) if employee retention is exceptional.
- Promote inclusivity in the recruitment process. To attract diverse talents, it is very important to have an inclusive recruitment process for candidates from different backgrounds. Conducting blind resume screening helps in screening candidates and avoids unconscious bias along the process. This point should not be missed when looking for an RPO provider.
- Evaluate and improve the recruitment process. A good RPO provider always evaluates and makes sure that their recruitment processes are consistently improving.
With the points stated above, we hope that we’ve helped shine a light on beneficial ways to build a diverse workforce. If you are searching for an RPO provider that is an expert in recruiting a diverse team, AG Globe Services is the one you might be looking for. Connect with us and let us discuss your business needs together!
by hammad | May 9, 2023 | Blog, Client, Healthcare, Job Seekers
Healthcare is a fundamental right for every citizen. Who provides the Healthcare that they needed? Healthcare employees. Taking care of the health of the public is a big idea but there is more to it such as conducting research, developing new treatments and therapies, diagnosing and treating patients, and educating the masses on how to take care of our health. With the expanding variety of patient populations, cultural competence has become a key skill set for Healthcare employees. What is cultural competence? It refers to the ability of a Healthcare professional to understand and respect cultural differences in their patients and to provide appropriate care while keeping in mind of their patient’s cultural beliefs, values, and practices. As we go along in this blog, we will discuss its importance and study how cultural competence can improve patient results, reduce Healthcare differences, and promote a more inclusive and diverse workplace.
Understanding the Cultural Differences
Healthcare and Healthcare Providers have been viewed differently across different cultures. Cultural beliefs also play a factor when it comes to Healthcare decision-making. As a Healthcare professional, how important it is to understand the cultural differences of our patients? To do this, we must acknowledge that cultural differences exist and we should be open to learning about and respecting those differences such as believing in traditional or herbal treatments or medicines. Sometimes, spiritual practices are also present. These things mentioned will affect how the patient or his/her family will make their decision. Always remember, being respectful of someone’s views is the key to understanding cultural differences.
Enhancing Patient Communication
Once we are culturally competent, we will be able to communicate with our patients effectively. We can relay messages easily and they will be able to understand them such as terminologies that can intimidate, confuse, or discourage them from getting the needed treatment. Being able to level ourselves accordingly will not just help our patients but will benefit us more because we are also improving our communication skills through language barriers and cultural communication styles.
Related: Music and Healing for Healthcare Workers
Addressing Healthcare Disparities
In every Healthcare setting, Healthcare disparities are always present.
- Racial and ethnic disparities- people that belong to ethnic groups are more vulnerable to Healthcare disparities than non-minority populations due to a lack of access to modern medicine.
- Socioeconomic disparities- people that earn low income are also less likely to have access to quality Healthcare.
- Geographic disparities- just like people in ethnic groups, people who live in far rural areas, due to geographical reasons, have limited access to good health services as well.
- Age-related disparities- as our bodies get old, we are more prone to different diseases. Access to long-term care can be a challenge for older people.
- Sexual orientation and gender identity disparities- in places where LGBT individuals are being discriminated against and deprived of equality in society, they experience Healthcare disparity and may have limited access to quality Healthcare services.
Creating a culturally inclusive workplace
Providing a safe space and environment for our diverse patients is a great way of showing that we care for them no matter our differences. Having regular training and education regarding cultural competence is an effective solution for this matter. Our Healthcare professionals will be able to understand different cultures, values, and practices. We will also be able to teach them ways how to communicate with our patients properly and effectively without disregarding their views on Healthcare.
As we move towards a more diverse and multicultural society, being culturally competent should be essential, especially in the Healthcare field. Our Healthcare employees are the keys to encouraging equal treatment for everyone.
If you’re looking for a career in Healthcare that values cultural competence, AG Globe Services can help you find your dream job. Join us in promoting cultural competence in Healthcare and take the first step towards a rewarding career. Contact AG Globe Services today!
by hammad | May 3, 2023 | Blog, Client
In this competitive era of business, Recruitment plays a vital role in gaining an edge over your competitors. The talents you hire should be the game-changer but finding them can prove to be expensive and time-consuming.
Never fear, Recruitment Processing Outsourcing (RPO) is here! These providers will share their expertise to find you the best candidates. An excellent RPO Partner should be able to provide different services, from the initial screening of potential candidates to overseeing the whole Recruitment Process. Through this blog, we will explain why RPO is worth considering for your company by explaining the advantages and limitations of RPO, factors to consider in choosing the ideal RPO Provider, and its future trends.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing, RPO, is a term used when an organization outsources its Recruitment Processes to a third-party provider. It aims to save the client its resources to allow them to focus on more important aspects of their business. RPO differs from the conventional Recruitment Process as it offers a solution that involves Outsourcing the entire Recruitment Process such as candidate sourcing, selection, and onboarding versus the traditional method that involves in-house HR teams managing the Recruitment Process, from start to finish.
Advantages and Limitations to RPO
All companies have the goal to save money. If you, the management, want to save your time, budget, and efforts and would like to allocate it to other areas, Outsourcing Recruitment is your answer. Suitable for all businesses, RPO is especially beneficial for start-ups and new companies to avoid high costs when it comes to Recruitment.
Improved Recruitment Process
RPO Providers use their resources to find candidates from their wider selection, unlike the in-house HR team. When it comes to finding specific roles, many industries are facing a talent shortage, which is where RPO can be of great help to secure the best talent. Screening candidates is more effective by using different tools and techniques. The team conducts the initial screening interviews and sends them to the hiring managers with details. Onboarding is fast & simple and allows a smooth transition for the new hire.
Access to a wider pool of candidates
It is always better when you have more choices. RPO Providers always have an updated pool of active talents.
Of course, there are drawbacks as well using RPO, such as reduced management of the process, cultural differences with the RPO Provider, and the likelihood of reduced quality in candidate selection. Despite the stated limitations, with effective communication between two parties, these issues can be resolved and tailored to the organization’s requirements.
Factors to Consider in Choosing the RPO Provider
When looking for the right RPO Partner, the organization should always look at the aspects like expertise, experience, cultural fit, and resources. Such vital information shall be obtained by interviewing their team, asking for their previous experiences, and conducting reference checks, just to be firmer with the team that you want to outsource.
Future Trends in RPO
RPO continues to be in demand, with an increased likelihood of it being the future of Recruitment as companies continue to expand on a global scale.
After reading through this blog, we can now answer the burning question: is RPO worth trying?
The answer is a sounding YES, depending on your company’s demands and objectives. If used correctly, RPO can completely transform your Recruitment strategy.
If you’re looking for a reliable and experienced RPO Provider, look no further than AG Globe Services. We help companies streamline their Recruitment Processes. So why not give us a try and see for yourself how AG Globe Services can help take your Recruitment efforts to the next level? Contact us today to learn more!